At Sun & Ski Sports, we believe in connecting a community of enthusiasts and our family of brands to inspire possibilities. In these current times, we know we can do more to help medical professionals use their skills confidently to safe lives during the COVID-19 crisis.
We've partnered with Goggles For Docs in their efforts to provide healthcare workers who are in desperate need of additional eye protection, new or used goggles, as official PPE is scarce.
Beginning April 10, 2020 all Sun & Ski Sports stores (except for our Park City, UT location) are designated donation drop-off sites to collect new or used snow sports, bike, or swim goggles in any lens color. Our teams will box up and ship donations directly to a hospital or clinic in the United States in need.
You may know a family member, friend, neighbor, or colleague who's on the front-lines every single day. We ask for your support in helping the medical community in this fight.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- 1. Gather any used or new goggles.
- 2. Sanitize and wipe down the goggles. Then place in a sealed Ziplock bag.
- 3. Visit your nearest Sun & Ski Sports store to drop-off your donations in the dedicated Goggles For Docs donation box near the store entrance. We encourage you to spread the word about donation efforts by sharing a post to social media tagging @sunandskisports #GogglesForDocs.
- 4. Wash your hands before and after handling your donations!
- 5. Our team will ship your donations to a medical facility. When the package arrives, it will be disinfected according to each hospital or clinic's protocol.
Together, we can make a difference for those fighting to keep us safe every day. Spread the word about Goggles For Docs at your local practice or business! Download our free Goggles For Docs printable poster