Most orders will be shipped via FedEx SmartPost for Free/Flat Rate Economy Shipping or optional FedEx for all other services, unless otherwise deemed appropriate.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) after your order has been placed. Once your order has been picked up by the carrier, delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method you selected during checkout, the sourcing location of the items on your order, and the location of your shipping address.
We currently only ship to addresses within the 50 United States. We do NOT currently offer an expedited Saturday delivery option.
Available Shipping Options
- Ship-to-Store (FREE)
- You can expect your order to arrive within 4-10 business days after processing. Please view the Ship-to-Store information for more details.
- $6.95 Flat Rate Economy Shipping via FedEX SmartPost
- You can expect your order to arrive within 4-10 business days after processing, depending on your location. Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or APO may have longer transit times.
- Free for orders $50 or more shipping to the United States. Skis, snowboards, bikes, patio items, cargo boxes and other larger items that are categorized as "oversized" may not be available to ship via Flat Rate Economy Shipping.
- FedEx Home Delivery / FedEx Business Ground
- You can expect your order to arrive within 3-7 business days after processing, depending on your location.
- FedEx Express Saver
- You can expect your order to arrive within 3 business days after processing.
- FedEX 2-Day
- You can expect your order to arrive within 2 business days after processing.
- FedEx Standard 1-Day
- You can expect your order to arrive in the afternoon of the next business day after processing.
- FedEx Priority 1-Day
- You can expect your order to arrive in the morning of the next business day after processing.
Delivery estimates are based on domestic orders placed today, before 12:00 PM CST, for in-stock items. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding U.S. federal holidays. Please see below for shipping restrictions. Ground Shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Home Delivery has a delivery schedule of Tuesday-Saturday. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for ALL BIKE ORDERS. Bikes may ship from our retail location and be received by customers in repackaged condition. If you have questions about bike shipping, please contact customer service at 866-786-3869.
Fulfillment Sources & Multiple Packages
In order to provide the best assortment online, balance availability across stores and reduce shipping times, we fulfill orders from our network of store locations. This may result in portions of your order being shipped in multiple packages and having multiple delivery estimations.
Domestic Delivery Estimates
* Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or APO may have longer transit times.
Shipping Exceptions & Restrictions
We make our best effort to meet the timing requested for delivery. However, if the requested timing is not met, the customer's remedies are limited to the guarantee provided by FedEx, a refund of freight charges, and/or the opportunity to return the purchased items subject to our Return Policy.
- Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- Weather related shipping delays are not within the control of Sun & Ski and may delay orders.
- Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday) excluding federal holidays.
- Please allow 1-3 business days processing before your order is shipped.
- Some Oversized items may have additional delivery costs and times and must be shipped by freight.
- Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or APO may have longer transit times.
- International orders may be subject to duties and/or taxes.
Orders Do Not Ship on the Following Holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Delivery Address Accuracy
All packages must be sent to a validated street address. Customers are responsible for entering correct ship to addresses. Ship to addresses requiring correction may incur additional shipping charges and delivery delays.
When selecting Flat Rate Economy Shipping via FedEx SmartPost as your delivery option, please make sure your provided address is deliverable via USPS mail.
When selecting a FedEx Shipping service, please make sure your provided address is deliverable via FedEx. Some items require a signature for delivery.
For shipping-related questions, please contact us directly at 866-786-3869 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking Your Order
At the time your order is shipped, you will receive a Ship Notification email. A link is provided in this notification that you can use to track the delivery of your order. We suggest that you save this email until your order is fully received. You can also track your order on the U.S. Postal Service website or FedEx website.
Bike Shipping Options
Some bikes can only be shipped to and picked up from a Sun & Ski store location — an authorized dealer of that brand. Shipping is free with Ship-to-Store, plus your bike will be assembled at no cost.
Final assembly on all bike purchases MUST be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician AND retain a copy of your labor receipt may void the manufacturer warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. Please note that as an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping. Report any part damage that affects the safety or ride-ability of your bike immediately upon receipt.
Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for ALL BIKE ORDERS. Bikes may ship from our retail location and be received by customers in repackaged condition. If you have questions about bike shipping, please contact customer service at 866-786-3869.
The following bike brands have vendor shipping restrictions and can only be shipped to select Sun & Ski locations.
Oversized & Heavy Item Shipping
Shipping bikes, kayaks, rooftop boxes, hitch racks, patio furniture, and other oversized or heavy items will incur extra shipping charges. Be sure to read special shipping information that appears on the product page, or on the purchase agreement page which you'll see when you place the item in your shopping cart.
Oversized & Heavy Items are NOT eligible for Flat Rate/Free Economy Shipping. Some oversized items are only shipped in the U.S. by freight carrier at the best available rate. Please call 866-786-3869 or email Customer Support for shipping rates to your home.
Sun & Ski has partnered with International Checkout, a trusted third-party company, to fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish to purchase in our Shopping Cart and choose the "International Checkout" option. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at email@example.com.
For a full list of FAQ regarding International Checkout and their shipping policies and procedures, visit the International Checkout support page.
- How to Check the Status of an International Order?
- To check the status of your order or track your package, please login to your International Checkout account.
- Who to Contact with Questions about Your International Order?
- All inquiries regarding your international order should be directed to International Checkout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please visit the International Checkout Customer Service page for more information and phone numbers in your area.
- Duties and Taxes
- Some international orders are subject to duties and taxes. The recipient is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes and other fees. Gift orders may be assessed duty depending on the country. Please contact your Customs office for information on duties, taxes and restricted items.
Not all brands let us ship internationally. The following brands are excluded from international shipping based on the policies set by the manufacturers. If you attempt to place an order that is shipping outside the US, we will contact you and cancel your order. However, it is OK to use your international credit card and have these items shipped to a US address.
- Bell Sports/Giro/Easton
- Chariot Carriers
- Liquid Force
- The North Face
- SE Racing
Ship-to-Store is a service that offers free shipping for your online order to your local Sun & Ski location. Big or small, all items available on sunandski.com qualify for Ship-to-Store. Get free shipping with Ship-to-Store by following these easy steps:
- Add the products you want shipped to your cart.
- Click "FREE Ship to Store" under Shipping Address at checkout.
- Enter the name of the person that will pick up the order.
- Select the state and location you want your items shipped to.
- Complete the remaining steps and place your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to pick up.
Ship-to-Store delivery estimates are based on orders placed today, before 12:00 PM CST, for in-stock items. Once you place your order, you will receive a more accurate arrival date via email. See Shipping Timeline for exceptions. Ship-to-Store orders typically take between 4-10 business days (Monday-Friday) after your order is placed, depending on your destination store.
- When do I pick up my order?
- We will send you an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Can I change my mind and have it shipped to my address?
- Unfortunately, you are unable to change shipping methods once you have placed your order.
- Can someone else pick up my order?
- If someone other than the card holder needs to pick up the ship-to-store order, please indicate their name in the "pickup name" field provided during checkout.
- Can I track my package?
- Not all Ship-to-Store orders will receive tracking. You may receive a tracking number for the inbound shipment that includes your order. We will email you once the order leaves our warehouse with an estimated arrival date. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- Where do I pick up my order?
- When you arrive at the store, proceed to the cash register at the front desk. You will need to bring a copy of the "Ready for Pickup" email along with the credit card used to place your order. If you are unable to print the email, write down your order number and carton ID and bring it to a store associate.
- What do I need to bring when I pick up my order?
- You will need to bring a copy of the "Ready for Pickup" email along with the credit card used to place your order. If you are unable to print the email, write down your order number and carton ID and bring it to a store associate.
- What items are eligible for Ship-to-Store?
- Everything. All items online that you can add to your cart are eligible for store pickup.
- How do I cancel my order?
- After you place your order, processing begins immediately. During processing time, it may be possible to cancel your order but this is not guaranteed. Once your order is shipped to the store, it cannot be canceled and must be returned. If you are unable to cancel, please review our Return Policy for details on returning your order.
- What if I'm ordering Bikes?
- Bike purchases require assembly and may take additional time before they can be picked up. After receiving the "Ready for Pickup" email, please call ahead to your store to confirm their status.
- Please note, if you ship a bike to a Sun & Ski location WITHOUT a bike shop your bike will NOT be assembled and will only be available for "unbuilt" pickup. You will need to take it to your local bike shop for final assembly and inspection by a skilled professional. Please retain your build receipt to keep your manufacturer warranty valid.
- What if I'm ordering Skis or Snowboards?
- For Ski and Snowboard orders that you want mounted, please bring your boots in with you when picking up your order. Ski Mounting and Snowboard Mounting is an additional fee but will be discounted when your original purchase is made with us online.