Free Shipping with Ship-to-Store
How Does Ship-to-Store Work?
Ship-to-Store is a service that offers free shipping for your online order to your local Sun & Ski location. Big or small, all items available on sunandski.com qualify for Ship-to-Store. Get free shipping with Ship-to-Store by following these easy steps:
- Add the products you want shipped to your cart.
- Select "Ship-to-Store" from the drop down menu and click "Proceed to Checkout".
- Enter your billing and shipping information as you normally would.
- Under "Delivery Options", select the closest store to you in the drop down menu.
- Click "Place Order" and you're all done.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready for pickup.
Ship-to-Store delivery estimates are based on orders placed today, before 12:00 PM CST, for in-stock items. Once you place your order, you will receive a more accurate arrival date via email. See Shipping Timeline for Exceptions. Ship-to-Store orders typically take between 4 - 10 business days (Monday - Friday) after your order is placed, depending on your destination store.
For Ship-to-Store bike order details and restrictions, please see the Bike Shipping Options page.
- When do I pick up my order?
- We will send you an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up along with instructions on what you need to bring with you to the store.
- Can I change my mind and have it shipped to my address?
- Unfortunately, you are unable to change shipping methods once you have placed your order. If you do not pick up your order at the store within 18 days, your order will be automatically shipped to your billing address and standard shipping fees will be applied to your order.
- Can someone else pick up my order?
- At this time, only the person listed on the order is eligible to pick up the order.
- Can I track my package?
- We do not offer tracking for Ship-to-Store orders. However, we will email you once the order leaves our warehouse with an estimated arrival date. Orders typically take 2-12 business days after your order is placed. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- Where do I pick up my order?
- When you arrive at the store, proceed to the cash register at the front desk. You will need to bring a copy of the "Ready for Pickup" email along with the credit card used to place your order. If you are unable to print the email, write down your order number and carton ID and bring it to a store associate.
- What do I need to bring when I pick up my order?
- You will need to bring a copy of the "Ready for Pickup" email along with the credit card used to place your order. If you are unable to print the email, write down your order number and carton ID and bring it to a store associate.
- What items are eligible for Ship-to-Store?
- Everything. All items online are eligible for store pickup.
- How do I cancel my order?
- After you place your order, processing begins immediately. During processing time, it may be possible to cancel your order but this is not guaranteed. Once your order is shipped to the store, it cannot be canceled. Please call customer service at 866-786-3869 to see if you are able to cancel. If you are unable to cancel your order, you have 30 days for a refund and 90 days to exchange or get store credit. Please read our return and exchange policy for details.
- What if I'm ordering Bikes?
- Bike purchases require assembly and may take additional time before they can be picked up. After receiving the "Ready for Pickup" email, please call ahead to your store to confirm their status.
- What if I'm ordering a kayak, Skis, or Snowboards?
- For Ski and Snowboard orders that you want mounted, please bring your boots in with you when picking up your order. Ski Mounting and Snowboard Mounting are an additional fee but discounted when your original purchase is made with us online.