Buy Online, Ship to Store - Now with Curbside Pickup!*
Ship to Store is a service that offers free shipping for your online order to your local Sun & Ski Sports location. All items, big or small, available online qualify for Ship to Store. Get free shipping with Ship to Store by following these easy steps:
How It Works
Shop thousands of items online and choose Free Ship to Store at checkout.
Wait for Notification
You will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up.
Pickup Your Order
Call from your car, with your name and order number. The associate will come to your car. Show your ID through the window, pop your trunk and the associate will put your order in your car.
Curbside Pickup & Bike Adjustments
The following stores are available for Curbside Pickup with Ship to Store. They will also be offering free bike adjustments.
Curbside Pickup Only
The following stores are available for Curbside Pickup ONLY with Ship to Store. NO bike services are available at these locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I pick up my order?
- For curbside delivery, simply call from your car, with your name and order number. The associate will come to your car. Show your ID through the window, pop your trunk and the associate will put your order in your car.
- When do I pick up my order?
- We will send you an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up. Depending on availability at the store, the item might have to be shipped to that store and if it's a bike our team builds the bike for you in order to provide a Ready to Ride experience. When the order is ready you will get an email to come to the store.
- Can I change my mind and have it shipped to my address?
- Unfortunately, you are unable to change shipping methods once you have placed your order.
- Can someone else pick up my order?
- If someone other than the card holder needs to pick up the Ship to Store order, please indicate their name in the "pickup name" field provided during checkout.
- Can I track my package?
- Not all Ship to Store orders will receive tracking. You may receive a tracking number for the inbound shipment that includes your order. We will email you once the order leaves our warehouse with an estimated arrival date. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- What do I need to bring when I pick up my order?
- You will need to bring a copy of the "Ready for Pickup" email along with your ID that shows the name on the order.
- What items are eligible for Ship to Store?
- Everything. All items online that you can add to your cart are eligible for store pickup.
- How do I cancel my order?
- After you place your order, processing begins immediately. During processing time, it may be possible to cancel your order but this is not guaranteed. Once your order is shipped to the store, it cannot be canceled and must be returned. If you are unable to cancel, please review our Return Policy for details on returning your order.
- What if I'm ordering Bikes?
- Bike purchases require assembly and may take additional time before they can be picked up. After receiving the "Ready for Pickup" email, please call ahead to your store to confirm their status.
Ship to Store delivery estimates are based on orders placed today, before 12:00 PM CST, for in-stock items. Once you place your order, you will receive a more accurate arrival date via email. See Shipping Timeline for exceptions. Ship to Store orders typically take between 4-10 business days (Monday-Friday) after your order is placed, depending on your destination store.