Sun & Ski Sports COVID-19 Response
To Help You Stay Healthy and Adventurous
Wear a Mask
Masks are required by local officials to help protect our employees and customers. Exceptions apply for infants and young children.
Stay at least 6 feet away from others in the store and in checkout lines.
Exceptions to fitting services where extra safety measures will be in effect.
Your temperature will be checked with our contactless thermometer for fitting services.
Upon entry and throughout the store, hand sanitizing stations are available.
Buy online and ship to store with Contactless Curbside Pickup.
Schedule a service or fitting appointment ahead of time. Call your local store for availability.
If you cannot wear a mask, please use a face-covering or contactless shopping options include online, ship to store, and curbside pickup.
Ways To Shop
Shop In-Storeat select locations
Shop OnlineShop thousands of items online.
Curbside PickupBuy Online, Ship to Store with Curbside Pickup (Select Locations)
What We Are Doing To Keep Employees and Customers Safe
Here are just a few steps our teams are taking in order increase preventive measures in all of our locations:
- Enhanced cleaning of common touch-points in our store, offices, and distribution center using disinfectant on all flat surfaces (i.e. cash wrap, desks, etc.), doors and door handles, phone handsets, cash registers and screens, bathrooms, drink coolers, and rental kiosks.
- Reinforcing the best practices from the CDC on preventing the spread of any illness to all of our associates:
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Reinforcing associates to remain home if they are sick, and to call their direct manager before coming to work.
- Notes on the doors of the store to ask customers who are showing symptoms of illness to please refrain from coming into the store, and use our website and/or to call us so that we may help them the best way we can while protecting our associates and other customers.
- Social distancing floor tape has been used for all high traffic areas like the register line.
- Limiting the number of customers and employees based on the recommendations of the local/state authorities.
- Messaging around the store about social distancing, as well as the best practices recommended by the CDC.
- Modifying our Bike Fit procedures in order to maintain a safe distance between store associates and customers.
- Wiping down all bikes before and after a test ride
- No Boot or Shoe fitting at this time, the associate will be on-hand to help in the selection of shoes but a traditional shoe fitting will not occur to maintain safe distancing.
- Curbside pickup is available at most stores for those wishing to use that service.
- Outside bike adjustments and service has been made available (weather permitting)
- Performing simple "non-touch" bike fits the customer’s satisfaction to include:
- Adjusting seat height
- Adjusting saddle position
- Adjusting handlebar reach/positioning
Customer Support Changes
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, we will be handling all services through Email and Live Chat. You may experience longer response times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience. This message will be updated as the situation changes.
If you do choose to call in, please leave your email address in the message so that a support specialist can respond.
We will accept returns up to 30 days after our stores re-open their doors for those returns that would normally have fallen outside the first 30 day window after purchase. All other return policy requirements will still hold, but this will give our customer's a chance to return or exchange items that they were unable to due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
If you have mailed back a return on your order, it will take longer to process. Our associates health is very important to us and we have put in measures in order to reduce possible exposure. The returned packages will not be touched and will remain in place for up to 2 weeks, and then they will be processed for returns based on the normal return process procedures.
Due to social distancing rules, we are currently NOT offering custom boot fittings.
Open + Curbside Pickup
The following stores are open for in-store shopping as well as Curbside Pickup.