NEW Burton Step On™
The NEW Burton Step On™ offers the most intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Dual or Single Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Step On™ EST® Outsole with ReBounce Cushioning and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Total Comfort Construction
- Imprint Liner
- BASEPLATE: 30% Glass Filled Nylon with Toe Hook
- HEELCUP: 30% Glass Filled Nylon with Aluminum Heel Clip
- HI-BACK: Canted Nylon with Zero Lean and FLAD
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
*Correct size Step On Binding must be purchased with Step On Boot.