Buy the Forum Men's Recon Snowboard Bindings on http://www.sunandski.com/ Print This PagePrint This Page
Forum Men's Recon Snowboard Bindings image

(based on 1 ratings)
Brand: Forum
Located in: Snow, Snowboarding, Snowboard Bindings, Men's Snowboard Bindings
Buckle up the Forum Men’s Recon Snowboard Binding and make moves in the park. This flexible freestyle binding features a customizable toe strap, a rotatable lightweight highback, and impact-dampening EVA in the baseplate and highback. You won’t have to use a tool to adjust your highback with lots of forward lean like the pros, and the same goes for the the No Crap toe strap when you want to adjust it to fit over your boot’s toe box to get the Baltimore-style feel. Forum’s Misty ankle strap anatomically fits to the contours of your boot and features compression-molded EVA for comfort and to dampen vibrations.
Review Snapshot®
Avg. Customer Rating:

5 stars
(based on 1 review)

Exactely What I Wanted
By Jumpin off a CliffVerified Purchaser from Canyon, TX on 12/10/2009
Sizing:
Feels true to size
Width:
Feels true to width
Pros:
Adjustable, Comfortable, Easy Entry & Release, Great Construction, Installs Easily, Lightweight
Describe Yourself:
Casual/ Recreational
Bottom Line:
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

Comments about Forum Forum Men's Recon Snowboard Bindings:

Easy to install, holds my boots solid, doesn't feel like they'll slip at all. Look great on my board too.