PLEASE NOTE: This is for our Team Registration only, and does not include registration for the BP MS 150.
For further details, please visit our blog post
Store Discounts for Team Members
MS Pledge Rebate
- 10% discount on any non sale Bike
- 15% discount on any cycling apparel and accessory
- 35% discount on all bike maintenance
- In addition to the Store discounts listed above, and additional 5 % of all your purchases will rebate to your pledge using your unique ID number
- You will receive a second card with your unique ID number which can be given to all of your friends & family. 5% of their purchases used on this card will also be rebate to your pledge.
Ride Benefits & Support
- Free participation in all official recommended MS 150 training rides sponsored by Sun & Ski Sports ($125 value!!!)Tour de Donut, Spring Breakaway, Tour De Houston, Katy Ram Challenge
- Team store discounts on bikes, cycling apparel, accessories & labor
- Spin Classes offered at select Houston area stores
- Seminars & Safety Clinics at Houston and Austin area stores
- Online Team Network with training tips, fundraising tips and much more
- Free Team Jersey
- Private team start ahead of the pack of 13,000 at Tulley Stadium
- Free lunch catered in Bellville AND free dinner in La Grange
- Free massage therapy in La Grange
- Party tent in LaGrange with DJ, Karaoke & Shiner Bock
- Huge sleeping tent in LaGrange and Private toilets in LaGrange
- Private mechanical support in LaGrange
- Private luggage transport by UPS to La Grange & Austin
- Free lunch in Austin at finish line
- Team bike rack area in La Grange
PLEASE NOTE: Team Jersey Will Ship In Spring 2009
By purchasing the Sun & Ski Sports 2008 MS150 Team Registration, I acknowledge that I understand its intent, and for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and representatives, do hereby agree and absolve and hold harmless the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the Lone Star Chapter, corporate sponsors, specifically including Retail Concepts, Inc. DBA Sun & Ski Sports, cooperating organizations and any other parties connected with this event in any way together with their respective successor and assigns (the “Sponsors”), singly and collectively, from and against any blame and liability for any injury, harm, loss, inconvenience, or any other damage of any kind whatsoever, which may result from or be connected in any way to my participation in the MS 150 Bike Tour.
In addition to the absolute and unqualified release from all liability, I hereby represent that I am physically capable of participating in this event, that my bicycle and any other equipment I may use to participate in the event is in working condition, that I will observe all applicable traffic and event rules and that I will wear a helmet and generally conduct myself in a safe and prudent manner while participating in the event and I hereby absolve and hold harmless the Sponsors from any damage I may sustain because of any breach of these representations. I hereby consent to and permit emergency treatment in the event of an injury or illness while participating in this event. I also give permission to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and the Lone Star Chapter and Retail Concepts, Inc. DBA Sun & Ski Sports to use my name and any pictures/videos taken of me during the event in any promotional materials, publications or on the Internet.
I understand that if I ride with Team Sun & Ski Sports I am agreeing to pay a minimum of $500 for the bike tour either through pledges or a personal donation.
NOTICE: Waivers/releases of riders under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian!
The rider must also be accompanied by an adult (21 or older).