Returning an Oversized Item
Follow these steps to return an oversized item:
- The item(s) must be unassembled and packaged securely. If possible, please package item(s) in original packaging.
- Enclose original packing list with the return item(s).
- Contact a Customer Service Specialist to receive instructions on arranging for a freight delivery company to pick-up your item(s). Please have your order number available when you call.
- You must be home at the time of pick-up and the item(s) must be at the door for the freight.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase upon receiving. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer defect or our error.
Please Note: We cover shipping charges on returned oversized items only if the item arrives at the designated shipping address defective or damaged. Please note that shipping charges can be expensive for oversized items.