Performance that rivals more expensive sheos with comfort and style that can't be beat.
The Manta combines a supple microfiber upper with a durable DuPont Zytel nylon outsole that is comparable in stiffness to shoes with more expensive carbon fiber soles. Aggressive, dual-density lugs give excellent traction in dirt and mud, and the entire outsole offers greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon outsoles. A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting buckle and two straps. Plus, it's built with the same precision fit as our premium shoes, which have made Giro the fastest growing brand in cycling footwear.
• High-quality, breathable microfiber
• Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)
• Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
• DuPont Zytel nylon
• High traction lugged outsole
• Mid-foot scuff guard
• Accommodates steel toe spikes
• Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
• Aegis anti-microbial fiber
• 305 grams (size 39)