The Dakine Star Studs Stomp Pads are great add-ons for your board and will make it to look hip-hop and trendy. The easy-to-install studs are made of plated aluminum, which won’t loose its shine for a long time. Only finest peel and stick adhesives is supplied to ensure easy installation. These are supplied 6 per pack. Here is a simple procedure for optimum bonding:
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.