The Camelbak Kid's Skeeter 50oz Hydration Pack is the perfect pack for beginner riders. The pack includes the new 50oz (1.5 liter) Antidote Reservoir.
While other devices simply carry water, the Antidote Reservoir is an essential piece of performance sports gear. It is engineered to perform in the toughest conditions – making every step before, during and after activity faster, easier and more aligned with an athlete’s needs. CamelBak is so confident with Antidote and its complete hydration system integration that it is rolling out the Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee, a warranty on all hydration packs, reservoirs and water bottles.
With Antidote, CamelBak redesigned and reinvented every key performance feature of the reservoir:
- Redesigned Fill Port: Widest opening on the market with a cap that is easily opened and locked closed with a simple quarter turn. The Antidote fill port is 19% lighter and 28% lower profile than previous Omega reservoirs, even with additional features such as integrated dryer arms.
- Lower Profile: Internal reservoir baffle reduces stack height 24% compared to previous Omega reservoirs for a flatter and more streamlined shape when full; the baffle also minimizes sloshing and barreling when the reservoir is in the pack.
- More Stable: Handle drop slot integrates the reservoir in the pack, maximizing stability as well as making loading and unloading of the reservoir fast and easy.
- Easier to Clean: Integrated dryer arms fold out from behind the fill port, opening the reservoir for a complete air dry; larger fill port allows any size hand to reach into all areas of the reservoir for easy cleaning.
- Quick Link System: Click-in connectivity with auto shut-off allows customization with enhanced accessories, including the Fresh™ Filter that provides better tasting water on demand and the Insulated Tube with Flow Meter™ to keep water colder longer while monitoring how much water has been consumed and how much remains.
- Big Bite™ Valve with new Ergo HydroLock™: New design engineered to prevent accidental dislodging in locked position. The patented and proven Big Bite Valve has a high flow rate for easy sipping on the move.
"Camelbak took 20 years worth of feedback from the largest user base in the world and built a reservoir for people who demand the very best in all of their performance gear,” said Jon Austen, Director of Product Management for CamelBak. "The only way to perform better is if your gear performs better, and the Camelbak Antidote hydration system allows you to focus on the activity rather than worry about the next sip.”
Constructed using the strongest materials and components in the industry – including a radio frequency welded seal for durability and strength – Antidote is tested in the on-site CamelBak lab under some of the most extreme conditions imaginable. CamelBak is the only company to design and manufacture its own reservoirs to ensure seamless integration between the reservoir and the pack for a completely integrated hydration system.
Antidote also features HydroGuard™, which inhibits the growth of bacteria that can cause odors, discoloration or deterioration of the reservoir and tube surface.1
1 Does not protect user against disease-causing organisms. Always wash reservoir after use