As you know there are a lot of retailers opening their doors on Thanksgiving Day. We have elected not to follow that trend. WE BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A DAY OF CELEBRATION WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

This means that none of our stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day.

— Frank Stanley and Steve Rath, Co-CEO's

Click Here for Live Chat
Snow Sport Packing List
Free Shipping — Orders $75 or More*
Menu

  Home > Snow > Snow Skiing > Snow Skis > Men's Snow Skis > Men's All Mountain Skis >

  Rossignol Men's Experience 78 All Mountain Skis with Axium 110 L TPi2 Bindings '13

Rossignol Men's Experience 78 All Mountain Skis with Axium 110 L TPi2 Bindings '13
 



Rossignol Men's Experience 78 All Mountain Skis with Axium 110 L TPi2 Bindings '13
List Price: $700.00
Our Price: $449.97
You save $250.03!
Model Year: 2013

Stock Status:Out of Stock
Product Code: 3420063522305


  

Qty:
Description Technical Specs
 
The Rossignol Men's Experience 78 All Mountain Skis are a revolutionary new breed of all-mountain ski designed for advanced and intermediate skiers. It has a unique organic turn shape with a round feel that's flowing and comfortable. AutoTurn Rocker combines traditional camber underfoot with rockered tip and tail to make skiing easier, more secure and more fun than conventional skis. AutoTurn helps the skier learn how to carve at an accelerated pace with an easy maneuverability and speed control that never makes them feel locked into the turn. On hardpack and variable snow the traditional camber delivers power, energy and edge grip while the rockered tip and tail dramatically improves turn initiation. Combined with narrower dimensions and AutoTurn Rocker profile, the Experience 78 is stable, forgiving and quick edge-to-edge for a confidence boost on any and all terrain types.

Auto Turn Rocker technology is engineered with 70% traditional high camber underfoot while the remaining 30% of the tip and tail features low rocker. The high camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for on-piste performance. The subtle rocker tip and tail delivers easy steering, and effortless speed control for better versatility in any terrain or snow type.

Extended Sidecut was developed to improve high-speed grip while simultaneously improving low-speed handling. Extending the sidecut far into the tip, beyond the start of the rocker, means that the ski can be in contact with the snow along its full length when the skier is angulated and at high speeds. At lower speeds, rotation becomes easier.

The Cascade Tip construction involves stepping the end-points of the top two layers, one metal and the other fiberglass. The objective is to reduce tip inertia and weight, giving a ski that is livelier and more receptive. This construction also delivers better torsional control of the tip, for more effective grip and very high precision in turns.

Central Dualtec combines the best features of sandwich and cap construction.The cap increases the ski's durability and facilitates rebound while the traditional sidewalls underfoot produce crisp, direct edging pressure. The benefits of the combined constructions yield smooth flex and strong edging for comfortable control.

Twin Pulsion Integral (TPi2) binding system is a control beam combined with Twin interface. The toolfree binding simply slides on the integrated TPI2 system for easy adjustment.

Features


  • 78mm Waist
  • Bindings: Axium 110 L TPi2
  • Central Dualtec Construction
  • Wood/Carbon Core
  • Performance: 60% Groomed / 40% Un-groomed
  • Auto Turn Rocker
  • Cascade Tip
  • Extended Sidecut
  • TPi2 - Twin Pulsion Integral System

Product Reviews

Be the first to write a review. Share your knowledge with other customers. Write a Review

Ask A Question